Saturday, July 22, 2017

Summer Biking

Ruffles are taking over the fashion world and I find them very stylish and cute at the same time. To be honest, I wasn't really sure about this trend at first, but after seeing this button up shirt on sale, I just couldn't resist! This shirt is so freaking cute. I matched it with some denim shorts that I cut a few weeks ago (which I'm pretty proud of) and since we planned on going biking, I wore my super comfy black Vans. Because it was very cloudy (and the weather was amazingly unpredictable) I decided to wear my yellow sunglasses, which are my current obsession. As always, wearing my Mango bag and for my hair, since I cut it, I've been digging this messy not too defined curls so, that's what I've been doing to it lately.


So glad it rainned before we came.
Just some quinoa to add protein in my diet.
This cutie is a dream!
Look how cute this sink is! Oh, and I want to take this round wall mirror home, please.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! This white ruffled shirt looks so gorgeous on you and how you paired with jeans and tinted glasses is perfect! This outfit will become a nice choice for Sunday hang out. Anyway, I adore your short-medium hair! Looks good on you :)

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |FACEBOOK| |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete